Your T-Club needs volunteers to expand our events, promote our message and projects and advance the T-Club mission. The T-Club has a pressing need for multiple volunteers to help with the 2016 T-Club’s Football Tailgates and Coordinating and posting events, news, and projects on the T-Club’s Social Media Network.
The Tailgate volunteer’s responsibilities are –
• Organize the purchase, pick-up and delivery of the Tailgate food (Or from our Sponsors)
• Arrange purchase of the beverages and ice and delivery – chilled to the Tailgate
• For the set-up of the Tailgate to be ready two hours before Kickoff
• To break down the Tailgate and secure all T-Club property
These responsibilities are split between multiple volunteers.
Volunteers are essential to keep the Football Tailgates and other T-Club events as first-class benefits for all members.
The T-Club Social Media Coordinator’s responsibilities are –
• Manage and organize the T-Club’s Social Media Network including – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest
• Coordinate with Board Members about marketing and posting T-Club news, events, projects, and pertinent information
• Keep the T-Club’s Social Media Network up to date and postings current
• Be creative – bringing your ideas and skills to better the T-Club Social Media Network
This position can be shared if necessary. Communications to the T-Club members is vital for a thriving, engaged membership.
Communications to T-Club members is crucial for a growing, committed membership. Also, potential T-Club members and the Tulane community read our Social Media. Our communication network is essential to our success.
Please check your schedules and give back to YOUR T-CLUB today.
To volunteer – fill out the form below and let’s continue the T-Club’s tradition of great work.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]